Teen Growth & Development
Learn the science behind our Teens’ behavior in this video series on Teen growth and development.
Topics covered in this video series include:
- Why Teens Have Heightened Emotions. Learn why emotions tend to be more intense during the teen years.
- How Teens Process Information. Take an in-depth look at how teens think during adolescence and how we can guide them to develop their own solutions.
- Why Parents Are So Important to Teen Development. Bust some damaging myths about teens. The worst? That parents don’t matter.
- How Negative Messages Impact Teens. Learn how parents can protect teens from undermining messages and celebrate their growth.
- Why Teens Push Parents Away. Understand the science behind why teens strive for independence.
- The Fundamental Questions of Adolescence. A dive into the deeper questions that teens are asking themselves during adolescence.
- Preparing Teens to Lead Us into the Future. Take a brief look at how “problem free is not fully prepared.”
- Leaving the Comfort of Our Parent’s Homes. Take a look at the biggest risk we ever take.